- The judge decided there was enough evidence against Jill Rowe to send the case to a grand jury. Rowe was arrested back in April for allegedly taking about $200 from the Madison Primary Parent Teacher Organization.
- Monday is the day the Charlottesville assisted living facility aloha house must shut its doors. A judge ordered the operator of the facility and its residents to vacate the property by the 5th.
- The city asked residents what they want Charlottesville to be like in five years, and through small groups and groups discussions, the city said they got the feedback they wanted.
- Albemarle County Police arrested and charged 16 students with underage possession of alcohol. The majority of them are members of the Warrior's Boy's and Girl's lacrosse and soccer teams.
- Now that parts of Crozet have transformed into a Hollywood set, business there is booming. Evan Almighty, the sequel to Bruce Almighty, is currently filming and local restaurants are really feeling the impact.