- The Charlottesville School Board continues to be on everyone's mind, especially with three open seats starting July 1. The public had a chance to share their opinions at the City Council meeting.
- While condom ads have run on network TV in the past, they have been relegated to late night viewing times. Some broadcast networks have agreed to air the spots during prime-time programming.
- There are over 13,000 registered sexual offenders in Virginia, and many times officials do not know where they are currently living. A candidate for attorney general has a high-tech plan to change this.
- He's known for heading up countless numbers of crime scene investigations in Charlottesville, and after serving 27 years on the force, this hardened investigator is turning in his gun and badge. Read more about his emotional farewell.
- Now that America has learned the true identity of 'Deep Throat', the famous confidential source in the Watergate scandal, it has turned into a topic of conversation for almost everyone.