- Swedish ambassadors took a tour of the United States and their last stop was in Charlottesville. They're participating in a study tour which focuses on child care, emergency preparedness, and education in the United States.
- Attorney's for the City of Charlottesville and plaintiff Larry Monroe were back at it again in Federal Court. The City was petitioning that the case be thrown out because they say it had already been decided in a State Court.
- McGuffy Park in downtown Charlottesville has been around for over 60 years, and not much has changed, until now. Residents nearby are putting their own money in to give the old park a face lift.
- It's a new form of car theft that involving vehicle identification numbers. It costs the insurance industry more than $4 billion a year, which means higher insurance rates for drivers.
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month. Colon cancer affects over 150,000 people a year and nearly one-third of those people will die from it, making early detection key for survival.