- It may be hard to swallow after paying more than $3 for a gallon of gas in recent months. After hurricanes hammered oil platforms in the Gulf, it looked like the industry would suffer, but recent earning reports say otherwise.
- You've heard of driving classes for teenagers but what about for their parents? The Albemarle County school board has voted unanimously to make parents take a Drivers Ed course along with their kids.
- More than 50 break-ins in the city in recent weeks and a string of burglaries in Albemarle County. Now police have two men in custody and tonight there's new information as to who these suspects are.
- The University of Virginia School of Nursing provides tours to journalist, legislative officials and policy experts to push for policies that will provide more aid to benefit nursing programs during the national shortage.
- Rosa Parks refusal to give up her seat on a bus sparked the modern civil rights movement. Parks passed away last night at a Detroit hospital at the age of 92. And although she's gone, her memory is still very much alive.
- More and more people are turning to alternative heating devices this winter. They're hoping to save a buck on high heating costs, but before you go out and buy a portable heater, there are a few safety tips you should keep in mind.