- The Target Store in the Hollymead Town Center is officially open Sunday, July 24, but officials opened the doors early to make sure everything will be perfect for the grand opening.
- The announcement of President Bush's Supreme Court nominee may have raised eyebrows for those expecting a woman, and it seems to have also raised some concerns about if women's rights could be effected.
- Men have been looking for ways to keep their hair for years, but now some are trying to remove it and there is a procedure, catching on with men, that eliminates body hair permanently.
- Internet fraud is becoming more and more prevalent as 47 million American users log on. Now, a new way of identity theft may be making its way to your computer keystroke by keystroke.
- Typically, a good book will take about four to six months to go gold and very few reach platinum in their first year of publication. 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' achieved platinum in one day.
- They're here...UVa's class of 2009. You can see them all around campus donning their orange folders and name tags. The University's first of nine orientation sessions kicked off Monday.