June 19, 2013
Posted: 10:52 AM
- No Child Left Behind revamp start on Republican-led education panel
- Every voter has his or her Primary Day story, but few could have been prepared to get a lesson about just how much every vote counts.
- Officials have been looking at provisional ballots in order to break the tie between Fenwick and Bellamy.
- Election officials say there is currently no change to the vote total for the tie between Bob Fenwick and Wes Bellamy.
- Tareq Salahi will not be on the ballot for Virginia's gubernatorial election, but that doesn't mean you can't vote for him.
More Political Headlines