December 12, 2013
- Virginia 5th District Congressman Robert Hurt is introducing legislation that would decrease FDA fees on smaller drug manufacturers.
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington has ranked Gov. McDonnell as the third worst governor in the country.
- The recount in Virginia's historically close race for attorney general has been scheduled for December 17th and 18th.
- Governor-elect Terry McAuliffe says he is reaching out to former governors of both parties as he prepares to take office in January.
- Councilman-elect Bob Fenwick is recommending the city dredge sediment out of the Rivanna Reservoir, and turn it into top soil for Charlottesville to sell to gardeners, developers, and others.
More Political Headlines