December 13, 2013
Posted: 11:49 AM
- Brian Moran, who ran against Governor-elect Terry McAuliffe four years ago for the Democrats' gubernatorial nomination, was introduced Friday as McAuliffe's choice to lead the state's Department of Public Safety.
- Governor Bob McDonnell is proposing an increase to mental health funding, as well as the creation of a task force to look at ways to prevent mental health crises.
- A three-judge court established ground rules on Monday for the recount for Virginia's attorney general race.
- The University of Virginia Center for Politics is hosting their 15th Annual American Democracy Conference.
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington has ranked Gov. McDonnell as the third worst governor in the country.
More Political Headlines