The No. 2 Cavalier men's tennis team defeated No. 14 Wake Forest today 4-0 in the ACC tournament semifinals. The Cavaliers advance to the finals for the fourth consecutive year. In doubles, the Cavaliers rallied to take the opening point from the Demon Deacons. In singles, the Cavalier swept three matches to clinch the dual.
1. #2 Devvarman/Huey (UVa) def. #12 Paul/Adamski (WF) 9-7
2. Barrick/Inglot (UVa) def. Parr/Sartor (WF) 9-7
3. Hamar/Forman (WF) def. Angelinos/Singer (UVa) 8-3
1. #2 Somdev Devvarman (UVa) def. #7 Todd Paul (WF) 6-0, 6-2
2. #20 Treat Huey (UVa) def. #47 Cory Parr (WF) 6-2, 6-3
3. #108 Dominic Inglot (UVa) led Andrew Hamar (WF) 7-6, 3-1 DNF
4. Marko Miklo (UVa) vs. Mariusz Adamski (WF) 6-6 (9-9) DNF
5. Steven Forman (WF) led Houston Barrick (UVa) 7-5, 1-2
6. Ted Angelinos (UVa) def. Jason Morgenstern (WF) 6-0, 6-3
|There are currently no active polls at this time.
Click here to view other polls on our site and past poll results.