The No. 2 Cavalier men's tennis team defeated No. 14 Wake Forest today 4-0 in the ACC tournament semifinals. The Cavaliers advance to the finals for the fourth consecutive year. In doubles, the Cavaliers rallied to take the opening point from the Demon Deacons. In singles, the Cavalier swept three matches to clinch the dual.
1. #2 Devvarman/Huey (UVa) def. #12 Paul/Adamski (WF) 9-7
2. Barrick/Inglot (UVa) def. Parr/Sartor (WF) 9-7
3. Hamar/Forman (WF) def. Angelinos/Singer (UVa) 8-3
1. #2 Somdev Devvarman (UVa) def. #7 Todd Paul (WF) 6-0, 6-2
2. #20 Treat Huey (UVa) def. #47 Cory Parr (WF) 6-2, 6-3
3. #108 Dominic Inglot (UVa) led Andrew Hamar (WF) 7-6, 3-1 DNF
4. Marko Miklo (UVa) vs. Mariusz Adamski (WF) 6-6 (9-9) DNF
5. Steven Forman (WF) led Houston Barrick (UVa) 7-5, 1-2
6. Ted Angelinos (UVa) def. Jason Morgenstern (WF) 6-0, 6-3
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.