The Virginia men's tennis team is now one step closer to its eighth straight ACC Tournament title.
The top-seed Cavaliers advanced to Saturday's semifinals with a 4-0 win over Florida State in Friday morning's quarterfinals. It's UVa's 11th consecutive appearance in the ACC semifinals.
The win also extends UVa's ACC record to 119 consecutive wins against conference opponents. The fourth-ranked Cavaliers have now won 22 straight ACC Tournament matches as well. They now face Notre Dame in Saturday's 10 a.m. semifinal match, after the Irish beat Clemson 4-2 in Friday's quarterfinals.
1. Corinteli/Styslinger (UVa) def. Cotrone/Nunez (FSU) 8-5
2. Domijan/Richmond (UVa) def. Rinaldi/Goldin (FSU) 8-3
3. Frank/J.Shane (UVa) led Davis/Gonzalez (FSU) 7-6 DNF
Order of Finish: 2,1
1. Alex Domijan (UVa) def. Dominic Cotrone (FSU) 6-0, 6-2
2. Mitchell Frank (UVa) led Cristian Gonzalez (FSU) 6-4, 2-2 DNF
3. Ryan Shane (UVa) def. Marco Nunez (FSU) 6-3, 6-4
4. Mac Styslinger (UVa) led Blake Davis (FSU) 6-4, 3-0 DNF
5. Thai-Son Kwiatkowski (UVa) def. Grayson Goldin (FSU) 6-2, 6-1
6. Jake Albo (FSU) led J.C. Aragone (UVa) 6-4, 0-2 DNF
Order of Finish: 1,5,3
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.