The Crozet Gators ended Fairview Swim Club's 22-year winning streak at the Jefferson Swim League Championships on Saturday, beating the Sea Horses by 28 points.
Just over a week ago, Fairview had beaten the Gators by just 10 points, handing Crozet its only loss of the season.
JSL Championship Results:
1. Crozet Gators Swim Team: 1,908. 75
2. Fairview Swim Club: 1,880. 75
3. Boar's Head Swim Club: 1,789. 25
4. Forest Lakes Swim Team: 1,706. 75
5. Fry's Spring Swim Team: 1,524. 25
6. Hollymead Hammerheads: 1,482. 50
7. Atlantic Coast Athletic Club: 1,456. 25
8. City Swordfish: 1,431. 50
9. Farmington Country Club Frogs: 1,274. 25
10. Fluvanna Area Swim Team: 1,219. 25
11. Glenmore Country Club: 1,032. 50
12. Greene Hills Gators: 988. 75
13. Key West Club: 960. 50
14. Lake Monticello Swim Team: 865
15. Louisa Gators: 659. 75
16. Elks Swim Team: 232. 50
17. Gordonsville Orcas Swim Team: 74
The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we only ask that you use your best judgment. E-mail is required, but will not be displayed with comment.
As a host Newsplex.com welcomes a wide spectrum of opinions. However this is a site that we host. We have a responsibility to all our readers to try to keep our comment section fair and decent. For that reason The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
If you have any ideas to improve the conversation or this section let us know. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
powered by Disqus