The Virginia men's tennis team will play for an eighth consecutive ACC Tournament title following a 4-0 win against Notre Dame in Saturday's semifinals.
Top seed UVa now faces North Carolina in Sunday's 11 a.m. title match.
Saturday's win extends UVa's conference record to 120 straight victories against ACC opponents. The program's last conference loss came against Duke in the 2006 ACC Tournament title match.
Sunday will also mark UVa's 11th consecutive appearance in the ACC's tournament title match. The Cavaliers have won nine of the past 10 championships.
1. Styslinger/Corinteli (UVa) def. Lawson/Monaghan (ND) 8-2
2. Domijan/Richmond (UVa) led Andrews/Hagard (ND) 6-2 DNF
3. J. Shane/Frank (UVa) def. Schnurrenberger/Dooley (ND) 8-1
Order of Finish: 3,1
1. Alex Domijan (UVa) def. Greg Andrews (ND) 6-3,6-4
2. Mitchell Frank (UVa) led Quentin Monaghan (ND) 6-3, 3-1 DNF
3. Ryan Bandy (ND) tied with Ryan Shane (UVa) 4-6, 1-0 DNF
4. Mac Styslinger (UVa) led Josh Hagar (ND) 7-5, 2-1 DNF
5. Thai-Son Kwiatkowski (UVa) def. Eddy Covalschi (ND) 6-1, 6-0
6. Justin Shane (UVa) def. Eric Schnurrenberger (ND) 6-2, 6-4
Order of Finish: 5,6,1
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.