Variably cloudy with afternoon showers and storms possible. Storms may be severe, producing heavy rain and damaging winds. Highs near 70.
Clearing skies and windy. Lows in the mid to upper 20s.
Mostly sunny, windy, and colder. Highs in the mid 30s.
Plenty of sunshine; seasonable. Highs in the mid 50s.
Variably cloudy. Highs near 60.
Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
Mostly sunny and cool. Highs in the upper 40s.
Mostly sunny skies. Highs in the low to mid 50s.
Have a great Wednesday!
Chief Meteorologist Travis Koshko
**You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: Twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
If you're curious about where rain is falling, just click on Newsplex.com/weather/InteractiveRadar anytime!