Mostly sunny and mild. Highs in the low to mid 70s.
Increasing clouds. Lows in the mid to upper 40s.
Cloudy with rain and maybe a few rumbles of thunder. Highs in the mid to upper 60s.
Mostly sunny, windy, and colder. Highs in the upper 30s.
Plenty of sunshine; seasonable. Highs in the mid 50s.
A mix of sun and clouds; showers possible late in the day. Highs in the upper 50s.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
Partly cloudy skies. Highs in the lower 50s.
Have a great Tuesday!
Chief Meteorologist Travis Koshko
**You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: Twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
If you're curious about where rain is falling, just click on Newsplex.com/weather/InteractiveRadar anytime!