Morning clouds with afternoon sunshine. Highs in the mid 40s.
Cloudy with a wintry mix of snow, sleet, and freezing rain. Icy conditions are likely, and downed tree limbs / power lines will be possible. Highs in the lower 30s.
Rain. Highs in the upper 40s.
Mostly cloudy with showers. Highs in the mid 40s.
Mostly sunny and cold. Highs near 40.
Mostly sunny. Highs again near 40.
Partly cloudy skies. Highs in the upper 40s.
Have a great weekend!
Meteorologist Brantley Ussery
***You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: Twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
If you're curious about where rain is falling, just click on Newsplex.com/weather/InteractiveRadar anytime!