An early mix, changing to all snow in the morning. Snow ends mid-afternoon. Total accumulations: a trace to 3" in central Virginia, 3-6+" west of Charlottesville through the Blue Ridge Mountains into the Shenandoah Valley. Temperatures falling into the mid 30s.
Partial clearing. Temperatures drop into the upper 20s and low 30s.
Partly sunny and chilly with a few early flurries. Highs in the low to mid 40s.
Mostly sunny. Highs near 40.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
Partly cloudy. Highs near 60.
Partly sunny with isolated showers. Highs near 60.
Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s.
Have a great Wednesday!
Meteorologist James Gilbert
**You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
Want to see where precipitation is falling? Click on our Interactive Radar anytime!