Clear to partly cloudy. Lows in the mid to upper 50s.
Mostly sunny and cool. Highs in the upper 70s.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
Partly cloudy with isolated showers and storms late in the day. Highs in the mid 80s.
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers and storms possible. Highs in the lower 80s.
Partly cloudy; chance for showers and storms. Highs in the mid 80s.
Partly cloudy skies. Highs in the mid 80s.
Have a great Monday night!
Meteorologist Brantley Ussery
**You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
Want to see where precipitation is falling? Click on our Interactive Radar anytime!