Increasing clouds and hot with showers and storms possible toward evening. Highs in the lower 90s; heat index values in the mid to upper 90s.
Early showers & storms, then becoming clear to partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
Plenty of sunshine. Highs again in the upper 80s.
Sunny skies. Highs near 90.
Partly sunny with afternoon showers and storms. Highs near 90.
Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s.
Mostly sunny and cooler. Highs near 80.
Have a great afternoon!
Chief Meteorologist Travis Koshko
**You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
Want to see where precipitation is falling? Click on our Interactive Radar anytime!