A wintry mix possible early, then continued cloudy with scattered rain showers this afternoon. No accumulation expected. Highs in the upper 30s.
Clearing skies. Lows in the upper 20s.
Mainly sunny and warmer. Highs in the low to mid 60s.
Morning clouds, then sunshine. Highs in the upper 50s.
Mostly sunny skies. Highs in the mid 60s.
Mostly sunny skies. Highs in the upper 60s to near 70.
Cloudy with scattered showers. Highs in the upper 50s.
Partly cloudy and colder. Highs in the mid 40s.
Have a great Friday!
Chief Meteorologist Travis Koshko
**You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: Twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
If you're curious about where rain is falling, just click on Newsplex.com/weather/InteractiveRadar anytime!