Take your best shot and enter to win the inaugural Wildlife Photo Contest, sponsored by The Great Frame Up. All proceeds will benefit the Rockfish Wildlife Sanctuary, which has been rescuing, rehabilitating, and releasing wild animals in Central Virginia since 2004.
How To Enter:
1. Snap a photo of Virginia wildlife or landscapes.
2. Bring a print of your photo and a $20 donation to The Great Frame Up
in the Rio Hill Shopping Center. All proceeds go to the Rockfish Wildlife Sanctuary.
3. All entries will be judged by a panel of experts.
4. Winner will be announced at an open house reception and raffle at The Great Frame Up on October 25th from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m.
6. The Grand Prize winning entry will receive a photo prize package valued at more than $500. It includes: a $250 Gift Card for custom framing at The Great Frame Up; a 12" x 18" printed canvas wrap with an image of the winner's choosing from Bryan's Photo Store
; a Sirui P-236 Carbon 8x monopod with universal mounting bracket from ProCamera
Click Here For Official Rules